NOTES for material arrangement
1. All texts must be in English.
2. Entry label should be downloaded from the Award website and fixed on the top right-hand corner of the packaging of each submitted item (including supporting materials).
3. Posters, display boards, U-disks, documents, perishables and liquids are not returnable.
4. The Entrant shall have adequate insurance coverage for his or her works submitted, particularly with regards to the risk of theft, fire, breakage and damage.
5. The Entrant shall be responsible for all costs (including but not limited to all packaging costs, transport costs, documentation, postal charges, courier charges, insurance costs, governmental / jurisdictional approvals and licenses, and any other costs necessary or likely) in the passing and transporting of the entries into the possession of the Secretariat or the return of the designs upon the entrant’s request.
6. The Entrant agrees that SCCDA shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the Design during the passing or transporting to and from SCCDA or at the premises arranged by SCCDA for the judging sessions.
7. While reasonable care will be taken when handling the Design in the premises arranged by SCCDA, SCCDA shall not, in the absence of negligence on the part of SCCDA, be liable for any loss or damage of the Design. For the avoidance of doubt, it is agreed that superficial rust, oxidation, discoloration, or any like condition due to moisture is not a condition of damage but is inherent to the nature of the Design， and SCCDA shall not be responsible for such condition.
8. Entrants, except the winners of the Award, who intend to retrieve the designs, shall reply within 14 days after receiving emails from the logistics. Otherwise, designs may be subject to disposal.